Promotion Terms and Conditions:
1. Only practices in North America are eligible.
2. Newly trained GPs via digital onboarding, defined as customers with no active ClinID prior to being on-boarded, that complete the New Provider Journey (NPJ) Digital onboarding (“Onboarding Training”) between October 1, 2019 and March 31, 2020 (the”Effective Period”) may submit up to three (3) Invisalign System – Comprehensive, Invisalign Moderate and Invisalign Go (‘Eligible Products”) at an individual treatment price of $500 USD/ $625 CAD off applicable list price. The treatments must be submitted and ClinCheck Approved within 90 calendar days after attendance and completion of the Digital On-boarding Training.
3. Eligible treatments include Invisalign System – Comprehensive, Invisalign Moderate and Invisalign Go.
4. Eligible doctors may only qualify for this promotion one time.
5. Doctor has responsibility to report the discount under the promotion to any federal or state healthcare program that may provide reimbursement.
6. This Promotion cannot be combined with any other offer or promotional program from Align, including those that provide upfront and/or volume pricing discounts.
7. Doctors and Dental Service Organizations that participate in the Group Discount Program are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
8. All treatments eligible for this promotion will count toward the doctor’s case history for the Invisalign Advantage Program tier level qualification per the Advantage Program terms and conditions. The discounted treatments from this promotion are not eligible for tier discounts offered through the Advantage Program.
9. If a doctor commits fraudulent behavior, doctor’s eligibility to participate in the program shall be terminated, and the doctor will forfeit any program benefits.
10. University residents and members of research institutions are not eligible to participate.
11. Each Invisalign treatment submitted under this Promotion is subject to the Align Technology Pricing, Terms & Conditions. To review the Align Technology Pricing, Terms & Conditions, please visit the Invisalign doctor Site (IDS).
12. The contents of the Promotion are considered Confidential Information of Align Technology, Inc. and must be protected as such and may not be disclosed to any third party without Align Technology, Inc.’s written consent.
13. Any participating doctor who is not in good standing with Align Technology, Inc. as solely determined by Align Technology, Inc., is ineligible for this promotion.
14. By participating you represent that your participation does not violate any third party rights or policies, including those of your employer, any university, or research institution.
15. Doctor has responsibility to adhere to all laws, regulations and reporting obligations, including reporting the discount under the Promotion to any federal or state healthcare program that may provide reimbursement.
16. Prices, specifications, availability and terms of Promotion may change without notice. Align reserves the right to terminate this Promotion at any time without notice. All decisions by Align or its Promotion administrator are final.
17. Final invoice is inclusive of all discounts.
18. Submitting false claims may make you ineligible for future participation in promotional programs and may subject you to liability.
19. Align is not responsible for late, lost, stolen, misdirected, illegible, incomplete claims/requests or for any printing, human, computer or other errors. Nonconforming submissions will not be processed.
20. Align reserves the right to request additional information from you at its discretion.
21. Void where prohibited.