Promotion Terms and Conditions:
1. Only general dentists practicing in the United States and Canada (“Doctors”) who meet the following requirements are eligible to participate in this Promotion
a. Doctor must have been certified as a new Invisalign provider during the Promotion Period. Doctor may become certified by successfully completing one of the following courses (each a “Certification Course”):
i. Align’s Invisalign Fundamentals Course offered as an on-demand course, a live course, or a virtual live course; or
ii. Daher Aligner Institute’s live/in-person or virtual Invisalign certification course.
b. Doctor must sign up for an Invisalign Production Day during the Promotion Period. An Invisalign Production Day is defined as a one-day event hosted and organized by the practice dedicated to Invisalign treatment designed to generate new leads through promotions and marketing support for the event.
2. Doctors who meet the requirements for this Promotion will receive a special price of US$990 CA$1270 for up to three (3) orders of Invisalign Go treatment if the ClinCheck treatment plan is accepted by Doctor within ninety (90) days of completing a Certification Course.
3. The “Promotion Period” runs from June 1, 2020 – December 31, 2020.
4. Doctors may only qualify for this Promotion one time.
5. Each Invisalign treatment ordered by Doctor, if any, will be subject to the Align Technology Pricing Terms & Conditions for USA or the Align Technology Pricing Term and Conditions for Canada, as applicable (“Pricing Terms”). To review the Pricing Terms, please visit the Invisalign Doctor Site (IDS).
6. Any participating Doctor who does not remain in Good Standing under the Pricing Terms during the Term, as solely determined by Align Technology, Inc., may be disqualified from this Promotion.
7. Doctor has responsibility to adhere to all laws, regulations and reporting obligations, including reporting or disclosing any discount under the Promotion to any federal, state or provincial healthcare program as required.
8. All treatments eligible for this Promotion will count toward the Doctor’s case history for the Invisalign Advantage Program tier level qualification per the Advantage Program terms and conditions. The discounted treatments from this Promotion are not eligible for tier discounts offered through the Advantage Program.
9. Doctors and Dental Service Organizations that participate in the Group Discount Program are not eligible to participate in this Promotion.
10. If Doctor commits fraudulent behavior, Doctor’s eligibility to participate in this Promotion shall be terminated, and Doctor will forfeit any Promotion benefits. Submitting false claims may make you ineligible for future participation in promotional programs and may subject you to liability.
11. University residents and members of research institutions are not eligible to participate.
12. The contents of the Promotion are considered Confidential Information of Align Technology, Inc. and must be protected as such and may not be disclosed to any third party without Align Technology, Inc.’s written consent, except to the extent that disclosure is required by law.
13. Not all cases qualify clinically for Invisalign treatment. It is the Doctor’s responsibility to offer treatment with Invisalign only where clinically appropriate.
14. By participating you represent that your participation does not violate any third party rights or policies, including those of your employer, any university, or research institution.
15. Prices, specifications, availability and terms of Promotion may change without notice. Align reserves the right to terminate this Promotion at any time without notice. All decisions by Align or its Promotion administrator are final.
16. Final invoice is inclusive of all discounts.
17. Align is not responsible for late, lost, stolen, misdirected, illegible, incomplete claims/requests or for any printing, human, computer or other errors. Nonconforming submissions will not be processed.
18. Align reserves the right to request additional information from you at its discretion.
19. Void where prohibited.