Promotion Terms and Conditions:
1. Only general dentists practicing in the United States and Canada (“Doctors”) with no active account with Align (“ClinID”) are eligible to participate in this Promotion.
2. Eligible Doctors must meet the following requirements (“Requirements”) during the Promotion Period:
a. register for Align’s New Provider Journey (NPJ) Digital onboarding or Align’s On-Demand Self-Paced onboarding (“Onboarding Training”); and
b. Within 30 days of registering for Onboarding Training, enroll in the Invisalign Go Online Curriculum, the "Essentials Membership," or The Mastermind Experience offered by Molis Coaching, LLC (as further described at https://www.moliscoaching.com/).
3. Doctors who meet the Requirements will receive a fifty percent (50%) discount off the listed registration fee for Onboarding Training, payable as a refund against the original form of payment where feasible.
4. The “Promotion Period” runs from June 1, 2020 – December 31, 2020.
5. Doctors may only qualify for this Promotion one time.
6. Any Doctor whose account with Align has been terminated or suspended by Align, or who has previously failed to maintain Good Standing under the Pricing Terms, is ineligible for this Promotion. Any participating Doctor who does not remain in Good Standing under the Pricing Terms during the Promotion Period, as solely determined by Align Technology, Inc., may be disqualified from this Promotion.
7. Doctor has responsibility to adhere to all laws, regulations and reporting obligations, including reporting or disclosing any discount under the Promotion to any federal, state or provincial healthcare program as required.
8. This Promotion cannot be combined with any other offer or promotional program from Align, including those that provide upfront and/or volume pricing discounts.
9. Doctors and Dental Service Organizations that participate in the Group Discount Program are not eligible to participate in this Promotion.
10. If Doctor commits fraudulent behavior, Doctor’s eligibility to participate in this Promotion shall be terminated, and Doctor will forfeit any Promotion benefits.
11. University residents and members of research institutions are not eligible to participate.
12. The contents of the Promotion are considered Confidential Information of Align Technology, Inc. and must be protected as such and may not be disclosed to any third party without Align Technology, Inc.’s written consent, except to the extent that disclosure is required by law.
13. Each Invisalign treatment ordered by Doctor, if any, will be subject to the Align Technology Pricing Terms & Conditions for USA or the Align Technology Pricing Term and Conditions for Canada, as applicable (“Pricing Terms”). To review the Pricing Terms, please visit the Invisalign Doctor Site (IDS) or contact Align for assistance.
14. Not all cases qualify clinically for Invisalign treatment. It is the Doctor’s responsibility to offer treatment with Invisalign only where clinically appropriate.
15. By participating you represent that your participation does not violate any third party rights or policies, including those of your employer, any university, or research institution.
16. Prices, specifications, availability and terms of Promotion may change without notice. Align reserves the right to terminate this Promotion at any time without notice. All decisions by Align or its Promotion administrator are final.
17. Final invoice is inclusive of all discounts.
18. Submitting false claims may make you ineligible for future participation in promotional programs and may subject you to liability.
19. Align is not responsible for late, lost, stolen, misdirected, illegible, incomplete claims/requests or for any printing, human, computer or other errors. Nonconforming submissions will not be processed.
20. Align reserves the right to request additional information from you at its discretion.
21. Void where prohibited.