Invisalign® Fundamentals - Taught in French
** PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS COURSE IS TAUGHT IN FRENCH ONLY AND ENGLISH TRANSLATION WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE AT THE COURSE.
THE FIRST STEP TO BECOMING AN INVISALIGN PROVIDER
Invisalign Fundamentals is an introductory program for new Invisalign GP providers and their teams. This course is comprised of:
- Online self-instruction modules cover the basics needed to start an Invisalign case for doctors and their teams prior to attending the live course sessions.
- A live, lecture/clinical education course for doctors.
- A live, hands-on lecture/participation training course for team members.
Invisalign Fundamentals online training overview:
- Invisalign Fundamentals online orientation prepares doctors and team members to maximize the Invisalign Fundamentals Live Course.
- The online training helps doctors and team members understand all aspects of the Invisalign treatment process.
- Successful completion of a short quiz at the end of this training is required.
Invisalign Fundamentals live course overview:
- An in-person half-day course provides participants with the clinical and operational education necessary to begin treating a broad range of Invisalign patients.
- A separate session exclusively for team members covers relevant case submission topics and provides attendees practical, hands-on experience.
At the conclusion of the program the participants will understand how to:
- Identify ideal case types for Invisalign treatments.
- Integrate all aspects of the Invisalign process into the practice.
- Use the software that depicts a virtual set up of your planned treatment.
As a special offer to new Invisalign providers, Invisalign Fundamentals attendees pay only $990 for their first three qualifying Invisalign Assist® cases within 90 days after their live course if attended by December 31, 2017.*
$1,995 fee includes doctor and up to four team members. Additional team members may attend for $49 each.**
Within four weeks of the event, the doctor will be emailed information how to access the Invisalign doctor site and take the one-hour online orientation.
Registration 7:15 AM - 8:00 AM
Program 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Continuing Education Hours
Live Course (Dentist and Team): 4 CE hours – AGD PACE Approved
Online Course (Dentist and Team): 4 CE hours – AGD PACE Approved
Clinical training provided by guest speakers reflects their own views and not necessarily those of Align Technology, Inc.
*Must submit and accept ClinCheck® treatment plan within 90 days after the Invisalign Fundamentals live course.
**Registrants may cancel before 10:00 am PST seven calendar days prior to the course to receive a full refund. Cancellations made after this time will be assessed their full registration fees. While no refunds will be given after the cancellation deadline, fees can be applied toward any future course offering. Contact your Invisalign registrar for rules and policies. Schedule, location, pricing and promotional offers are subject to change without notice. Course fees will be charged in USD and attendees are responsible for any foreign currency charges or fees that their credits cards and banks may impose.
Visit us at Provider.Invisalign.com to learn how Invisalign can help you grow your practice
© 2017 Align Technology, Inc. All rights reserved. Invisalign and ClinCheck, among others, are registered trademarks of Align Technology, Inc.