THE FIRST STEP TO BECOMING AN INVISALIGN PROVIDER
Invisalign® Fundamentals is an introductory program for new Invisalign GP providers and their teams. This course is comprised of:
- A live, lecture/clinical education course for doctors.
- A live, lecture/participation training course for team member
Invisalign Fundamentals course overview:
- An in-person half-day course provides doctors with the clinical and operational education necessary to begin treating a broad range of Invisalign patients.
- A separate session exclusively for team members covers relevant case submission topics and provides attendees practical experience.
At the conclusion of the program the participants will understand how to:
- Identify ideal case types for Invisalign treatment.
- Integrate all aspects of the Invisalign treatment process into the practice.
- Use the software that depicts a virtual set up of your planned treatment.
Save on your first three cases
Enjoy savings up to 45% on your first three eligible cases if you attend this course by December 31, 2018. Some restrictions apply.**
$1,995 fee includes doctor and up to four team members. Additional team members may attend for $49 each.*
Registration 7:15 AM - 8:00 AM
Program 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Live Course (Dentist and Team): 4 CE hours – AGD PACE Approved
Clinical training provided by guest speakers reflects their own views and not necessarily those of Align Technology, Inc.
*Registrants may cancel before 10:00 am PT seven (7) calendar days prior to the course to receive a full refund. Cancellations made after this time will not be able to receive a refund of their registration fees. While no refunds will be given after the cancellation deadline, fees can be applied towards any future course offering. Contact your Invisalign registrar for rules and policies. Schedule, location, pricing, and promotional offers are subject to change without notice. Course fees will be charged in USD and attendees are responsible for any foreign currency charges or fees that their credits cards and banks may impose.
**Must attend course between October 1, 2018 to December 31, 2018. Eligible products are Lite, Go, Assist and Comprehensive. To be eligible, each order has to be submitted and ClinCheck® approved within 90 calendar days after attending IFC. New customers only (no current active ClinID). Not all cases qualify. Customers can only qualify once. This promotion cannot be combined. Only practices in US and Canada are eligible. Dental Service Organizations and universities residents not eligible. Align reserves the right to modify/terminate this promotion at any time. Void where prohibited.
Visit us at Provider.Invisalign.com to learn how Invisalign can help you grow your practice
© 2018 Align Technology, Inc. All rights reserved. Invisalign and ClinCheck, among others, are registered trademarks of Align Technology, Inc.