THE FIRST STEP TO BECOMING AN INVISALIGN PROVIDER
Invisalign® Fundamentals is an introductory program for new Invisalign GP providers and their teams. This course is comprised of:
- Online self-instruction orientation modules which cover the basics needed to start an Invisalign case - for doctors and their teams prior to attending the live course sessions
- A live, lecture/clinical education course for doctors and a live, hands-on lecture/participation training course for team members running concurrently to the doctor session
Invisalign Fundamentals online training overview:
- Online self-instruction modules prepare doctors and team members for the Invisalign Fundamentals live course
- The online training helps doctors and team members understand all aspects of the Invisalign treatment process
- Successful completion of a short quiz at the end of this training is required to receive 4 CE credits
Invisalign Fundamentals live course overview:
- An in-person half-day course provides doctors with the clinical and operational education necessary to begin treating a broad range of patients with Invisalign
- A separate session, exclusively for team members, runs concurrently to the doctor session and covers relevant case submission topics and provides attendees practical, hands-on experience
At the conclusion of the program the participants will understand how to:
- Identify ideal case types for Invisalign treatment
- Integrate all aspects of the Invisalign treatment process into the practice
- Learn how to use the software that depicts a virtual set-up of the planned treatment
CANADA: some Fundamentals courses are taught in French. For these French courses, there will not be English translation provided
As a special offer to new Invisalign providers, Invisalign Fundamentals attendees pay only $990 for each of their first three qualifying Invisalign Assist® cases within 90 days after their live course if attended by December 31, 2017.*
$1,995 fee includes doctor and up to four team members.** Additional team members may attend for $49 each.
Within four weeks of the event, the doctor will be emailed information on how to access and take the one hour online orientation.
Registration 7:15 AM - 8:00 AM
Program 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Continuing Education Hours
Live Course (Dentist and Team): 4 CE hours*** – AGD PACE Approved
Online Course (Dentist and Team): 4 CE hours*** – AGD PACE Approved
NOTE: Continuing education credits issued for participation in the CE activity may not apply toward license renewal in all states. It is the responsibility of each participant to verify the requirements of his/her state licensing board(s).
Clinical training provided by guest speakers reflects their own views and not necessarily those of Align Technology, Inc.
*Must submit and accept ClinCheck® treatment plan within ninety (90) days after the Invisalign Fundamentals live course.
**Registrants may cancel before 10:00 am PT seven (7) calendar days prior to the course to receive a full refund. Cancellations made after this time will not be able to receive a refund of their registration fees. While no refunds will be given after the cancellation deadline, fees can be applied towards any future course offering. Contact your Invisalign registrar for rules and policies. Schedule, location, pricing, and promotional offers are subject to change without notice. Course fees will be charged in USD and attendees are responsible for any foreign currency charges or fees that their credits cards and banks may impose.
***Registrants are responsible for reporting and submitting their own record of attendance for any Continuing Education credits and/or hours
Visit us at Provider.Invisalign.com to learn how Invisalign can help you grow your practice
© 2017 Align Technology, Inc. All rights reserved. Invisalign, Invisalign Assist, and ClinCheck, among others, are registered trademarks of Align Technology, Inc.