How will you
Enhance your patient care, improve your digital workflow, and expand your practice by becoming an Invisalign® provider.
Innovation that goes beyond expectations
The world’s most advanced clear aligner
With 20 years of research, 900+ patents, the world’s largest 3D printing operation1 and data from 6 million2 smiles, you can trust Invisalign® clear aligners.
Only Invisalign clear aligners use this proprietary plastic to straighten your patients’ teeth with comfort and precision.
Unlike most competitors, Invisalign aligners and retainers are trimmed based on each patient’s gum line to provide optimal patient comfort and aesthetics.
Treatment in as little as 6 months.
Our technology and patented material can help you get the smile your patients want faster than you might think.
Your part is simple.
Just have your patients wear their aligners and see the change. The technology does the hard work for you.
has never been easier
Patients are looking for their new smile. You’re looking to improve their oral health. Go beyond to give them both.
Now, with 2 convenient ways to become an Invisalign provider, the choice is yours.
Register for Live or Online Course
Receive 1:1 support from an Invisalign Specialist
- Invisalign Fundamentals is an introductory course for GPs and their teams
- In-person half-day course covering the clinical and operational education necessary to begin treating a broad range of patients with Invisalign treatment
- A separate session exclusively for team members covering relevant case submission topics and providing hands-on experience
- Registration Fee: $1,995.00 (includes doctor and up to 4 team members)
- Includes: 3 cases discounted to price of $990 each*
Course locations & registration
Terms & conditions apply
- Invisalign Provider digital onboarding is a brand new way for doctors to become providers in the comfort of their home or office
- Completely online course covering the clinical and operational information to help you start treating patients with Invisalign clear aligners.
- Course takes about 45 minutes and consists of 3 modules, approximately 15 minutes each
- Registration fee: $995.00 (doctor only)
Sign up online
My practice has evolved to look at things more comprehensively and treat the mouth as a whole.
Daniel Isaacson, DDS
White Bear Lake, MN