Over three million patients have benefited from Invisalign treatment—and the number is growing every day. Why? Because Invisalign treatment offers the clinical outcomes your patients want, all with a removable appliance that‘s virtually undetectable when worn. It’s an ideal solution for the majority of adults, and now the #1 brand for orthodontic patients.
The family of Invisalign treatment options is designed to help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect, utilizing leading-edge technology. Treatment is flexible, and can be used to treat a wide range of clinical situations. No wonder 9 out of 10 patients would recommend Invisalign to their family and friends!
Engineered for Outcomes You Expect, and Support You Want
The Invisalign Assist treatment option is designed to help you achieve patient results you want for anterior alignment and aesthetically oriented cases by offering added support throughout the treatment process.
Invisalign Assist treatment's features include:
- The Progress Tracking tool, unique to Invisalign Assist treatment, helps to keep your treatment on track. It identifies teeth not moving to plan and adjusts treatment accordingly. If corrections are required, they’re built into your next set of aligners.
- Detailed Appointment Plans are customized and delivered to you for each patient and include clinical guidance for every appointment during treatment.
- Compliance Indicators provide added support by tracking the patient’s approximate wear time. The Compliance Indicator dots fade from blue to clear in accordance with the patient’s wear time.
Invisalign Assist Summary
- Projected treatment time: 6 to 12 months
- Progress Tracking
- Appointment Planning
- Compliance Indicators
- ClinCheck® Treatment Plan
Science in Every Smile®
Invisalign Full is Align Technology’s foundation product, which is a series of removable, virtually invisible aligners that are custom-created utilizing leading-edge computer technology.
Invisalign Full features include:
- Invisalign Full treatment allows for maximum flexibility and is used to treat a wide range of malocclusion.
- Invisalign Full offers patients a comfortable, easy-to-use product.
Invisalign Full Summary
- Projected treatment time: 11 to 12 months
- Additional Aligners available at no additional charge for 5 years*
- Anterior-only treatment option available
- ClinCheck® Treatment Plan
* Some restrictions apply.
Invisalign Lite treatment is designed for mild to moderate malocclusion and operates on the same principles as Invisalign Full. Invisalign Lite includes 14-stages of tooth movement across all teeth – with no clinical limitations – and one refinement is included in the treatment price. Depending on your clinical needs, Invisalign Lite is offered in dual- or single-arch treatment.
Invisalign Lite Summary
- Projected treatment time: 7 months
- One refinement included in treatment price
- Dual- and single-arch treatment available
Invisalign Express offers you the same flexibility as Invisalign Full; however, this shorter-duration treatment is for patients with pre-restorative or minor crowding/spacing conditions.
Invisalign Express Summary
- Projected treatment time: 3 to 6 months
- One refinement available for purchase**
- Available in 5 or 10 stage options***
**Automated Refinement is an option to order additional aligners to move teeth closer to the originally approved final position. Aligners for Automated Refinements are automatically produced and shipped without the need of an approval of a ClinCheck treatment plan.
***For Invisalign Express 10 treatment plans that exceed the 10-stage limit, partial treatments of 10 stages may be purchased at the Invisalign Express 10 price. Other Invisalign Express 10 restrictions and criteria apply. Partial treatments are only eligible for Automated Refinement.