THE FIRST STEP TO BECOMING AN INVISALIGN PROVIDER
Invisalign® Fundamentals is an introductory program for new Invisalign GP providers and their teams. This course is comprised of:
- A live, lecture/clinical education course for doctors.
- A live, lecture/participation training course for team member
Invisalign Fundamentals course overview:
- An in-person half-day course provides doctors with the clinical and operational education necessary to begin treating a broad range of Invisalign patients.
- A separate session exclusively for team members covers relevant case submission topics and provides attendees practical experience.
At the conclusion of the program the participants will understand how to:
- Identify ideal case types for Invisalign treatment.
- Integrate all aspects of the Invisalign treatment process into the practice.
- Use the software that depicts a virtual set up of your planned treatment.
$1,995 fee includes doctor and up to four team members. Additional team members may attend for $49 each.*
Registration 7:15 AM - 8:00 AM
Program 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Live Course (Dentist and Team): 4 CE hours – AGD PACE Approved
Clinical training provided by guest speakers reflects their own views and not necessarily those of Align Technology, Inc.
*Registrants may cancel before 10:00 am PT seven (7) calendar days prior to the course to receive a full refund. Cancellations made after this time will not be able to receive a refund of their registration fees. While no refunds will be given after the cancellation deadline, fees can be applied towards any future course offering. Contact your Invisalign registrar for rules and policies. Schedule, location, pricing, and promotional offers are subject to change without notice. Course fees will be charged in USD and attendees are responsible for any foreign currency charges or fees that their credits cards and banks may impose.
Visit us at Provider.Invisalign.com to learn how Invisalign can help you grow your practice
© 2018 Align Technology, Inc. All rights reserved. Invisalign and ClinCheck, among others, are registered trademarks of Align Technology, Inc.