As you become more experienced using the Invisalign system, you may also
be interested in these products:
Invisalign Express operates on the same principles as Invisalign®
Full; however, this shorter-duration treatment is for patients with
pre-restorative or minor crowding/spacing conditions.
- Projected treatment length: six months
- One refinement available for purchase
- No mid-course correction
- Must address condition in 10 aligners or less; has some clinical
Invisalign Teen has all the features of
Invisalign Full, plus:
- Projected treatment length: 12 to 18 months
- Includes compliance indicators (dot fades from blue to clear over two
weeks) to track the patient’s approximate wear time
- Includes six free individual-arch replacement aligners (to replace
lost or broken ones), which gives parents one less thing to worry about
- Helps prevent supra eruption of the second molars and second bicuspids
- Includes up to three refinements; mid-course correction is available
(fee may apply)
- Levels the curve of spee and anterior space closure with the Power
(click here for more details)
Compare all Invisalign treatment options.
Click here for Invisalign pricing information.